What is Records Management?
Records management is the professional practice of managing the records of an organization. This includes emails throughout their lifecycle — from creation to their eventual disposal.
Is Records Management Optional?
No. All organizations must have a records management system in place, per government mandate.
MD Tech Records Management Empowers Organizations:
- Protects critical content and enables rapid, improved decision making. Using our integrated case management, workflow, search, and records management capabilities organizations can easily automate business processes, and have the peace of mind knowing that regulatory and legal compliance requirements are being met.
- Integrates natively with SharePoint 2010/2013, as a SharePoint Service Application, eliminating the need for your technical team to create new infrastructure or management processes.
MD Tech Document Scanning:
- Create searchable document libraries and folders to optimize performance
- Options to automate document workflow to minimize end-user interaction
- Optical character recognition (OCR) engine converts scanned images into fully-searchable PDFs
Why Choose MD Tech Solution’s Records Management System?
- No Additional Hardware
- No Additional Servers
- Easy to Maintain
- Easy to Use
- Cost Efficient
- Minimum Training Required
MD Tech Provides An Agency Hands-Off Approach to Records Management.
- Gather requirements
- Interviews and workshops
- Create your file plan
- Configure SharePoint
- Go live
- Ongoing support